Administration and Reporting
Reports: what reports to monitor for SAP Concur
There are 6 reports that Finance offices recieve bi weekly and weekly on Mondays these are the (Pcard Aged reports).
If you need to update the distribution list for the automatically generated reports please send an email to [email protected]
- Pcards Not Assigned to a report for G&S
- Pcards on Unsbumitted reports for G&S
- Pcards Not Assigned to a report for Travel
- Pcards on Unsubmitted reports for Travel
These 4 reports contain all purchase card transactions not submitted and not assigned with totals. To see the aged transactions anything older then 30 days for G&S and any transactions older than 60 days for Travel, filter the reports by transaction date.
Updated PCard Aged reports combined WITHOUT TOTALS or MERGED FIELDS. Updated Jan 5th
- PCard Aged report Unsub&UnassignG&S 30-day
- Pcard Aged REport Unsub&UnassignTravel 60-day
The G&S reports are scheduled to run weekly on Friday evening, *we did this so they would be available and in everyone's inbox Monday mornings.
The Travel reports are scheduled to run Biweekly on Friday evenings.
These reports were designed to make it easy for business areas to copy and paste any unsubmitted reports or unassigned transactions to the individual departments.
There are Monthly reports that are sent out to Finance Office.
- Expenses paid prior Month
- Purchase Card Requests approved prior month
- All Cash advances issued but not reconciled
Pcard and Cardholder Status Review in Power BI (not sent out monthly)
This report allows you to see the status of the employee and the status of the purchasing card.
When an employee leaves the university their Purchasing card should be reviewed. Are they keeping the card and need to transfer to a new Business Area/Dept, or should it be cancelled?
Please review this report monthly, enter and submit an SAP Concur requests to cancel the purchasing cards when needed or enter a Department Transfer Re org when needed to update the card.
- Instructions for cancelling cards
- Instructions for Transfering the card to a new Business area or Dept
Did you know that you can review reports Pending Approval in SAP Concur?
Use the Process Reports screen in SAP Concur to create a search for reports submitted in the last 60 days you can make that number any number you want 60, 90,365. Use the directions below in the Expense Processor Tool Guide section. Create a search for Reports submitted last 60 days The search results from within the Process reports screen are sortable and can be exported to Excel. Sort by Approval Status so you can see Pending Approval.
Expense Processor Tool Guide
Instructions for using the Expense processor to lookup reports based on SIMBA posting data
- How to find SAP concur Reports based on SIMBA posting data (Word)
- How to find SAP Concur Reports based on SIMBA posting data (PDF)
Instructions and examples creating Expense Processor Query Searches
- Reports submitted Last 60 days (Word)
- Requests approved Last 60 days (Word)
- Search by Expense type (Word)
- Search by User (Word)
- Search for multiple cost centers (Word)
SAP Concur Approver Roles and other admininstration functions
SAP Concur Approver Roles in IIQ
- Updating SAP Concur Approver Roles in IIQ
- SAP Concur approver assignment rules
- What to do if you forget to remove a role first or you get an error email
Workflow Approval Paths
Financial Posting Errors
User Administration/Employee Maintenance Tool Guide
Instructions for using this tool to add or edit delegates and edit expense preferences for employees.
Non-Employee Group User Administration
Step-by-step instructions for creating profiles for non-employees in a group created specifically to process ONLY non-employee travel expenses.
- User Administration for Non-Employee Groups (Word)
- User Administration for Non-Employee Groups (PDF)
Delegate For tab
Steps for using the Delegate For tab to add multiple delegators to a delegate's profile in one window using the User Administration tool.
Add Submit Rights for a Delegate
Steps for assigning submit rights to an expense delegate using the User Administration tool.