What if PCARD receipts are lost or missing?

If a receipt is lost or, for some reason, you do not receive a receipt or invoice, you should contact the vendor to get a duplicate.

In the rare situation where the vendor will not provide a duplicate receipt, you should complete a Substantiation Form for Lost or Unobtainable Receipts, which is available from your Financial Officer, and include the form as a substitute for the receipt. This form does require approval by the budget administrator or budget executive and the Financial Officer before the transaction can be settled in SAP Concur.